Once You Have Established Your Local Apartment Association, What Do You Do?
- Fill out an application for Affiliation with WAA below (click on Join Now).
- Remit appropriate dues for each member. The dues are $119 per member.
- Provide the WAA office with a contact list of your Local members and Officers, including addresses, cell numbers, emails, and the number of units each represents.
- Keep the WAA apprised of changes in membership on a monthly basis.
What Will You Receive From WAA?
- A voice in the legislative process in Madison. Enact legislation which will benefit your business suppress legislation, which can adversely affect your current investments or future developments.
- An informative bi-monthly WAA Newsmagazine, compiled solely for landlord interests, plus emailed legislative alerts.
- A marketplace of income properties for sale, and an online bulletin board when you want to sell.
- Free Webinars and a variety of educational offerings at reduced member prices.
- The chance to keep abreast of what's happening in the industry in the state and nation.
- The ability to shop state member vendors who are reliable and may offer discounts.
- Exclusive discount to advertise vacancies on Apartment ConNeXTion online rental guide.
- An opportunity to improve your management and marketing skills.
- Members-Only rates to attend two 1-day "Landlord Education Day" conference/tradeshows , that provide networking, educational seminars, and a variety of products and services available especially for our industry.
- Network with other state associations to make your Local as effective as possible.
- Support in finding solutions to local ordinance issues.
- A place to go for help, materials, and legal forms.
- The opportunity to meet new friends and have fun with others in the rental housing industry.
Membership Doesn't Cost - It Pays!
Or, Download the Group "Affiliate" Membership Application