Thank you for your interest in joining
the Wisconsin Apartment Association!
WAA is paving the way to establish a resource to educate and supply business tools to help make landlording both fun and profitable.
WAAonline.org is a portal of information for landlords. Members have "members only" access to up-to-date legislative issues, as well as blog posts where they can discuss items of concern with other members. Member landlords can access and download many forms & documents necessary for managing their rental housing business lawfully, responsibly, ethically and successfully. An Events calendar lists important legislative sessions, state and local meetings, newsletter deadlines, special events, state board meetings, etc.
Why join the Wisconsin Apartment Association?
- Single rate for annual dues - regardless of # of units!
- Only $65 per membership to join (far less than other large associations)
- The most influential legislative voice for landlords in Wisconsin, with 2 acclaimed lobbyists at the capitol.
- Attorney "HelpLine" - FREE with membership (some limitation)
- Mentoring, guidance, and advice from experience industry professionals
- Standardization of services for cost savings
- Advertising revenue goes to pay expenses
- Members-only discounted rates for listing vacancies on APARTMENT ConNeXTion
- FREE "run-'till-you-sell" Income Properties For Sale on WAAonline.org
- Members-only discounts on credit checks and background searches with Wons Background Investigations, LLC
- WAA listens to and answers its members through Surveys, Polls, Blogs & Email alerts
- Members-only discounts on up-to-date legal forms through Wisconsin Legal Blank Co, Inc.
- Additional discounts from other Associate Member businesses
- Two "Landlord Education Day" conferences with educational seminars, training, fun, food and networking
- All volunteer organization - only one part-time employee.
View More information about our Membership Types, here!